It's ideal for the RepRap Prusa, Mendel 90, Rostock and similar 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications.
The motor is supplied with a 800mm long power cable with a 4-pin Harwin female connector already fitted - ready to plug and print!
* Manufacturer Part Number: B1142
* Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
* Holding Torque: 480 mN.m
* Rated Current/phase: 2A
* Phase Resistance: 1.3ohms
* Inductance: 1.9mH
* Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
* Body Length: 47mm
* Shaft Diameter: 5mm
* Shaft Length: 23mm
* D-cut Length: 21mm
* Number of Leads: 4
* Lead Length: 800mm
* Weight: 310g
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
* As a stepper motor, it should connect to a constant current or chopper driver. Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
* To choose a driver, please make sure the driver's output current not higher than motor rated current, and voltage not higher than 36V.
* Please take care of four wires coils order when you connecting to driver, or it will damage your driver.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.